The ASEAN Women of Tomorrow Conference took off to a positive start with it...
EMS is a professional English language centre in bustling Kuala Lumpur, offering the highest academic standards in learning. EMS provide English courses to meet different learning goals and aspirations in efficient and enjoyable ways in multi-cultural Malaysia.
This is an ongoing, all-interactive and fun class for new and existing students wishing to learn English using a different method. Students wishing to enroll will learn at their own pace and convenience. ELA offers a range of exciting ways to learn English in Malaysia and is highly popular because it enables students to be as active and as creative as they want to be in the classroom. You can also be flexible at ELA.
Students who enroll for this program will learn at their own pace and convenience, as it is an ongoing, all-interactive and, most of all, a truly enjoyable class, where the atmosphere is guaranteed to be both relaxing and stimulating. Our highly experienced multi-cultural instructors bring in their own creative styles to the teaching, making sure that each ELA session is as lively as the last one!
Anyone can join ELA – whether you are a new or an existing student, you will find something that will inspire you to learn more every time - and that’s a promise!
Here’s what you’ll enjoy at ELA:
- Fantastic movie sessions in class followed by informal discussions
- Fun vocabulary practice and an introduction to colloquialism
- Great opportunities to sing along to the latest popular songs whilst improving your listening skills
- Exciting situation-based grammar lessons with role-plays which will help you express yourself well and gain confidence
- Discovering useful specific writing tips for everyday, formal and informal use
For more info, visit EMS website at www.ems.edu.my